Hungry for challenges? Join a group with innovation at its heart and contribute to the automotive revolution!
With 31,000 team members located in 26 countries and a 2017 revenue of €8 billion, Plastic Omnium is world leader in intelligent exterior systems, clean energy systems and front-end modules.
Through its offer in the exterior body panels market, Plastic Omnium provides customized multi-material solutions with high added value that increasingly integrate functions and enhance safety to reduce vehicle weight and CO2 emissions.
Our ambition? Provide automakers with cutting-edge equipment and solutions to develop tomorrow's clean and connected car.
According to production/Quality/time and costs standards: Maintain the paint production process (robots, booths, water treatment processes), develop application and paint process, ensure basic maintenance, analyze and corrects deviations in such way that equipment OEE is improved.
• Work according to HSE requirements (LOTO, grounding…) and promote safety mindset on day to day basis
• Independently develop paint programs and path teaching of robots (using software like Robot Studio, Shop Floor Editor, etc.) as well as assist in new product development
* Actively involved with correct color matching and use aspect and color measurement tools
• Deploy paint standards in the shift
• Start and stop the paint line
• Control paint operation and equipment (including robots)
• Check quality and conformity of the application process according to quality requirements and procedures (PPCM)
• Apply maintenance level 1 procedures for robots and all paint equipment (guns, jigs…)
• Maintain paint applicators
• Support Mix Room (technical)
• Assist with creating work instructions
• Minimize stops of the paint line
* In case of defects, contribute to root cause analysis, action plan set up and deploy within his shift the corrective actions. Utilize and use all quality tools such as PDCA, QRQC, 8D, Fishbone analysis and 5-why.
• Contribute in continuous improvement workshops; propose measures to improve product and process quality
• Follow up and optimize continuously paint consumption (primer, basecoat, clear coat, hardeners, and solvents, rinsing solvents…)
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
Some of our Outstanding Benefits Effective on Day of Hire:
* Medical / Dental / Vision plans
* Paid Holidays
* Vacation Pay
* Vehicle Discount Programs
* Tuition Assistance and Professional Development Programs
* Dedication to Safety
* Engineering technician degree preferred
* 2-3 years experience in painted parts production
* Well versed with robot programming (Robot Studio, Shop Floor Editor)
* Ability to deploy structured problem solving process
* Must be a team player, flexible, and have good communication capabilities
* Must be rigorous regarding respect of standards and rules
Corrective And Preventive Actions