To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Cloud, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Pro Staff • St. Cloud, MN
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Pro Staff St. Cloud is hiring for a Production Supervisor at a client site here in the St. Cloud area. You will be responsible for ensuring that the cell is operating in a safe and efficient manner, meeting deadlines, and providing high quality product.
Salary Range: $55,000 - $60,000.
The hours for this position are roughly 3:00pm - 2:30am Monday -Friday depending on overtime required by employees.
- Conduct weekly safety walks, enforce all safety policies, ensure all employees are trained in safe work procedures, submit hazard and spill reports as required.
- Support OPEX through weekly 5S world class audits, maintain housekeeping checklists and coordinate continuous improvement activities.
- Maintain the quality output of the cell, facilitate and lead the self-inspection process, support the management of material through the MRB review following up on all rejected material from the cell.
- Lead the manufacturing cell by coordinating the daily cell meeting with a focus on achieving the goal of 100% build in station. Present the results and corrective actions based on a weekly review of the cell metric results.
- Maintain the production schedule through the coordination of both in-station and out-of-station requirements, scheduling of overtime as required, cross-training.
- Respond timely to all personnel issues and concerns, delivery and conduct daily Toolbox talks with area personnel, conduct and deliver employee reviews, discipline and maintain employee time and attendance. Interact with Human Resources department to address employee issues as required.
- Three to five years previous supervisory experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment preferred.
- Lean Manufacturing experience
- Superior interpersonal, problem solving and communications skills
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Adequate computer knowledge and skills
- Demonstrated ability to mentor others, and ability to work well under pressure
- Goal orientated and motivation to achieve tasks within set timelines
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.