The Judge Group is seeking a Maintenance Manager for a manufacturing company located in the Providence, RI area.
Title: Maintenance Manager
Location: Providence, RI
Salary: $115,000 - $135,000
- Understands, follows and enforces all established safety, health, quality GMP and Company policies, procedures and recognized practices
- Understands, follows and enforces all established policies, procedures and recognized practices
- Participates in plant staff, shift and safety meetings, and conducts regular departmental meetings and departmental training based on needs assessment
- Participates in plant operational planning meetings
- Develop new methods and procedures to optimize manufacturing efficiency and reduce operating costs.
- Maintains direct contact with the Engineering department on the latest improvements to plant machinery and systems to more effectively increase manufacturing performance and reduce operating costs
- Investigates and diagnoses causes of breakdowns and develop programs and solutions to reduce/eliminate future occurrences
- Determines and controls maintenance budget to ensure efficient use of funds and reduce/eliminate repetitive purchases
by identifying and eliminating root causes
- Responsible for the selection, training and development of shift personnel to attain department goals.
- Meets with vendors and plant visitors.
- May be responsible for special projects related to other functional areas.
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- 5+ years of Maintenance Manager experience
- Maintenance of packaging machinery required
- Strong leader with proven track record
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Maintenance Manager
Packaging And Labeling
Training And Development