To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Linn Creek, MO 65052
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Compass Health Network • Linn Creek, MO
Posted 1 month ago
*This position is three 13 hour (7 AM-8 PM) shifts weekly. This will be on a rotating schedule with the other full-time nurse. (We are willing to discuss other possible schedule options.)
POSITION PURPOSE: To provide medical consultation and medication management for the adult residential program ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
1) Monitor health needs
2) Monitor post-acute withdrawal symptoms
3) Meet with consumers about medical concerns
4) Triage medication condition occurring during treatment
5) Arrange medication appointment and confer with attending physician as necessary or acquire medical services through managed care organizations
6) Managed medical emergencies
7) Arrange or monitor special dietary needs for medication conditions
8) Provide individual assistance to consumers in accessing needed mental health services including accompanying consumer to appointments to address medical or other health needs
9) Review medication requirements with consumers
10) Call physician/pharmacy to confirm medications prescribed
11) Educate consumer on medications
12) Clarify instructions on medication use
13) Monitor self-administration of medication
14) Consult on use of over the counter medication and monitor their use
15) Inject therapeutic medication, both subcutaneous and intramuscular
16) Monitor lab levels including consultation with physicians
17) Coordinate medication needs with pharmacies, consumers and families including the use of indigent
18) Set up medication boxes
19) Conduct psycho-education groups related to health issues
20) Provide staff in-services regarding medical related issues
21) Lead one educational group per week
22) Other duties as assigned.
Although driving is not an essential function of the position, a valid license and agency established minimum automobile coverage are required in the event the employee drives during the course of employment.
Registered Nurse licensed in the State of Missouri or GPN - that must pass the MO NCLEX exam within 90 days of graduation.. Has a commitment to service and personal excellence. Is team oriented and values diversity.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with arms and hands; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel or crouch; talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities of the position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and an E-Verify participant.