To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Prescott, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
HCTC Administrative Assistant
Sequel Youth and Family Services • Prescott, AZ
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CLASS TITLE: HCTC Administrative Assistant
CLASSIFICATION: One FTE-Salary (Exempt)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE HCTC ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT:
1. Assist providers with preparation for life safety inspections.
a. Conduct monthly site visits
b. Ensure that any deficiencies are corrected and documented
c. Assist HCTC Coordinator with annual site visits
2. Create and maintain client charts.
a. Collect and compile required documentation from providers, referring agencies and DCS for monthly reporting and filing
b. Create and revise face sheets as needed
c. Print daily progress notes at least once per week
d. File and maintain client documentation
e. Conduct file audits
3. Assist with provider charts.
a. Collect documentation required for monthly reporting and filing
b. Assist HCTC Coordinator with provider chart filing.
4. Collect Daily Client Status from providers and compile for Director and Finance by 10:00am Monday - Friday.
5. Transportation of clients as needed for respite and intake.
6. Enter case notes.
7. Attend HCTC quarterly meetings.
8. Attend weekly staff meetings and take meeting minutes.
9. Provide administrative support to providers.
10. Participate in CFT meetings as needed.
11. Participate in On-Call Rotation as requested.
12. Additional duties determined by supervisor as needed.
13. Adheres to Sequel policy and practice concerning creation, editing, transmission, storage, and disposition of all Protected Health Information in compliance with HIPAA.
1. Posses a high school diploma or high school equivalency diploma.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Ability to obtain a fingerprint clearance card, or in current possession.
- Valid Arizona Driver’s License with no restrictions that would affect travel requirement.
- Must pass a TB test and medical exam, and be capable of performing the essential functions of this job.
- Individual judgment, discretion, and decision making skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as with others.
- Confidentiality and professionalism are essential.
- Travel required.