Immediate opening to join a very fast paced hiring agency –
If you are outgoing, personable, organized, eager, with strong attention to detail this is the role for you!
Main job duties include but are not limited to;
- Greeting a large volume of guests in our office assisting them with inquiries on their applications and job search
- Overseeing busy office calendar and schedule
- Answering incoming calls in a professional and upbeat demeanor
- Assisting with new hire onboarding process: I9, background screens, drug screens, and other various tasks as needed.
- Data entry and research of payroll and invoice related inquiries
- Completes electronic office filing
- Working closely with payroll department to meet payroll related deadlines via daily phone and email communication
- Preparing correspondences for daily team meetings
- Organizing and assisting office management with various administrative projects
- Contributes to a positive work environment
Desired skills include the ability to research, problem solve, interface with a diverse population, adapt easily to change, and a high sense of urgency! This position requires the use of Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and internal document management systems.
Office schedule – Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM – May be required to work outside of the normal schedule as business demands
Pay - $13.00/$14.00 hour with great opportunity for advancement
Please submit resumes directly to URL blocked - click to apply *Applications only accepted via email above. Please do not self schedule interview***