Title: Promotion Products Production Coordinator - FULL TIME
Supervisor: VP of Operations
The Futureshirts Team.
Futureshirts exists to innovate for clients. FUTURESHIRTS is more than merchandise. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream, and create. Its culture thrives by embracing creativity, kindness, and service through hard work for a common goal. Futureshirts seeks achievers, leaders, and visionaries… At Futureshirts, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving merch business.
Futureshirts creates exceptional service and products because its employees listen to exceptional ideas from all parties involved in the process...
The Promotional Products Production Coordinator is responsible for managing the entire lifecycle of hard goods, promotional products, and accessory orders, i.e., keychains, koozies, bags, etc. The Production Coordinator will focus primarily on sourcing products, order management, order follow-up, and maintaining quality control during the production process to ensure the timely delivery of jobs. The Production Coordinator must possess superior communication skills and attention to detail.
Essential Job Functions
• Communicates verbally and electronically with Account Managers, and clients to clarify the details of orders and to ensure that client needs are obtainable and reasonable.
• Communicates verbally and electronically with Manufacturers to ensure that orders have arrived for production while clarifying any questions or concerns.
• Manage order logistics including job tracking, order follow-up, and relaying shipping information.
• Review and update Quotes and Pending PA’s on company systems with current and accurate information as received including pricing, in-hand-dates, ship-on-dates, quantities, suppliers, etc.
• Receives, repackages, and ships products that are delivered to the Futureshirts office.
• Communicates verbally and electronically with the shipping department to ensure that correct shipping information is provided including addresses, priority, and other relevant details.
• Relay production challenges to all involved parties offering reasonable alternatives to keep production on schedule.
• Relay information to Futureshirts staff, clients, and outside partners via clear, established modes of verbal and electronic communication.
• Has a high desire to produce quality products, communication, and service.
• Provides exceptional service to new and existing clients, ensuring minimal challenges and expedient resolution to uncovered issues.
• Support positive and productive communication with Account Managers, clients, Futureshirts staff, manufacturers, and suppliers.
• Use creativity and problem-solving skills to devise alternative solutions to impractical or impossible orders and present those solutions to the client in a positive and helpful manner.
• Ability to make quick and defensible decisions and implement those decisions in a positive fashion.
• Understand the in-house techniques, calendar, and staffing to assist with sales.
• Understand the products available from each supplier in specific detail. Also, understand the capabilities of the suppliers with multiple locations and how the geographic location of each will impact shipping to the manufacturer and ultimately to the client.
• Understand the embellishment techniques, time frames, capabilities, and requirements of each manufacturer to assist Account Coordinators, Account Managers, and clients.
• Strong time management / organizational skills.
• Professional, positive, productive, and proactive
• Appreciation for sales and ability to fully assist Account Managers to create quality products for on-time delivery.
• Ability to utilize complex computer software.
• Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
• Superior attention to detail.
• Minimum of 2 years of business experience preferred
• Basic understanding of Screen Print Manufacturing and Promotional Products
• Basic computer skills
• Be Kind – Be positive in your words and actions, considerate in your thinking, and generous with your time.
• Serve Often – Support Futureshirts Clients and Team Members with a “Serve First” mentality in order to provide them with the best experience possible.
• Innovate and Create – Offer creative solutions and ideas to your team and Clients by listening to their unique viewpoint(s) and responding in a manner that addresses the client or team members needs and showcases FS’s competitive advantages.
• Always Deliver – You are directly responsible for the initiation, execution and success of your job duties and will receive the benefit of what we are achieving together.
• Make It Easy.
This position will work in our Nashville, Tennessee offices and is eligible for the current, standard company benefits program. For 2022 includes health, dental, and vision insurance along with short-term and long-term disability and group life insurance.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- Attention To Detail
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Order Picking