VIRTUAL ELECTRICAL DESIGNER - TAMPA, FL
Total compensation package is between $70K-80K depending on experience, and may be more than this range for candidates with exceptional experience and successful history of performance.
Delta Construction Partners is a national executive search firm for the nation’s premier electrical contractors and industry professionals. Delta has been retained to conduct a search to fill the above position for a confidential client in their Tampa, Florida office.
Reasons You’ll Love Working for This Company
- Contractor has a record growth of over 42% since 2013
- Licensed in 22 states
- More than 220 active projects
- Newer building located next to the main office is, 7,000 square feet (includes gym, rec room, etc.) 22-acre campus, with a third building on the way which will contain an experience center to show off their AV technology, and a café
Duties & Responsibilities
- Minimum 5 years of experience drawing/designing electrical construction projects
- Project experience must include commercial, high-rise and assisted living facilities
- Experience drawing electrical systems design
- Must have strong design-build experience
- Familiar with NEC codes
- Ability to compute calculations for establishing specifications and standards.
- Adhering to customer requirements, specifications and codes
- Work with internal / external personnel to ensure project status meets deadlines, etc.
- Interact effectively to facilitate job progress
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
Skills & Requirements
- Work with internal/external personnel to ensure project status meets deadlines, etc.
- Ability to maintain existing client relations
- Extremely knowledgeable with electrical local codes and ensuring safety compliance
- Must possess strong prioritization, organization and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Revit and CADD experience
Please forward your resume to URL blocked - click to apply for immediate consideration, or call Phone number blocked - click to apply for more information.
To view a full list of job openings, please visit URL blocked - click to apply
Related Positions: Electrical Construction Designer, Design Technician
Computer Aided Design
Computer Aided Manufacturing