ELECTRICAL CONSTRUCTION ESTIMATOR – CHARLOTTE, NC
Delta Construction Partners is a national executive search firm for the nation’s premier construction contractors and industry professionals. Delta has been retained by a confidential client to conduct a search for the position of Electrical Estimator in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Electrical Estimator Compensation & Benefits
Total compensation for the Electrical Estimator in Charlotte, NC is between $70,000 and $75,000 depending on experience, and may be more than this range for candidates with exceptional experience and successful history of performance.
- Great health benefits
- Bonus potential
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick leave
Electrical Estimator Duties & Responsibilities
- Will be responsible for managing all estimating processes from start to finish.
- Research to provide accurate, complete and competitive pricing
- Collaborate with clients to define the project scope, address deficiencies, negotiate pricing and nurture relationships.
- Create and present estimating proposals to executives and Sr. members of the company
Electrical Estimator Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of estimating experience
- Stable work history
- healthcare, data centers/mission critical and higher education project experience
- Accubid experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume, fast-paced work environment
Please forward your resume to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to ELECTRICAL CONSTRUCTION ESTIMATOR – CHARLOTTE, NC for immediate consideration, or call
for more information.
To view a full list of job openings, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to ELECTRICAL CONSTRUCTION ESTIMATOR – CHARLOTTE, NC
Bob Magnan, our CEO, is always available, you may reach Bob at: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to ELECTRICAL CONSTRUCTION ESTIMATOR – CHARLOTTE, NC
Related job titles: Preconstruction, Estimating Manager, Estimator, Estimate