To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Millville, DE
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Physical Therapist, PT Home Health Visits
BAYADA Home Health Care • Millville, DE
Posted 1 month ago
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced Physical Therapist, PT, for a part time opportunity performing home health visits for our BAYADA at Bayhealth office. This office services adult and geriatric clients on a per visit basis in territories throughout the Millville/Selbyville/Bethanny Beach area.
One year prior clinical experience as a licensed Physical Therapist is required.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Scholarship opportunities
- One-on-one training
- Recognition programs
- Referral bonuses
- 401(k) with company match
- Opportunities for career advancement.
Responsibilities for a PT - Physical Therapist include:
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic territories.
- Perform diagnostic tests and measurements, such as the mobility/range of joints, transfer status, stability, patterns and appearance of ambulation, strength and endurance of muscles, balance testing, and safety assessments.
- Develop and implement appropriate individualized care plans, including manual therapeutic exercises, gait training, balance, and other interventions.
- Continually assess and revise the Physical Therapy - PT care plan, and participate with nursing in the multidisciplinary care plan, as appropriate.
- Educate and instruct clients, family members, or other client representatives, in rehabilitative care and activities necessary to promote the client's health, safety, and independent living.
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and evaluations pertaining to client care management and services provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet.
Qualifications for a PT - Physical Therapist include:
- A current Delaware Physical Therapist - PT license.
- A minimum of one year of recent work experience as a Physical Therapist - PT.
- Graduation from a program approved by the American Physical Therapy Association or the Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the American Medical Association, as indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and problem solving skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.