Project and Marketing Asset Manager
Atterro has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Asset Manager at one of our client sites in Ridgefield Park, NJ!
This role will act as the Marketing Launch Project Manager and the day to day Budget Manager for the Consumer Electronics business. Selected candidate will need to:
- Create project plans (using project management tools and software like MS Project).
- Identify through interviews all of the elements of a work break down structure including the phases of the project, key milestones and day to day tasks.
- Follow-up with key task owners of deliverables to ensure we are staying on schedule.
- Provide weekly updates of project progress and outstanding deliverables.
- Provide early notice of slipping timelines and work to find ways to move project timelines in.
- A second area of responsibility will be in budget documentation and EO management.
Success looks like a fully integrated marketing deployment that would include in store and advertising deliverables.
The role will work closely with the following people: Day to day head of marketing for Home Entertainment, Product Marketing, Creative Marketing, Media, HQ Team in Asia, PR, Retail Operation and Demand Generation.
- How to build a fully loaded project plan in Project Manager software (resource load, critical path, identify key milestones)
- MS Project is a plus
- PMI certification is a plus and/or worked in a PMO office
- Have worked on complex project in a matrixed environment
- Ability to extract project updates into excel or power point and present status to key stakeholders
- Basic knowledge of budget management
- Understanding of how to work with a marketing team or product team for launches is a plus
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Collaborative attitude and cultural sensitivity
Integrated Marketing Communications