Human Resources (HR) ManagerCompensation:
$65000.00 to $75000.00 yearly
• Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization’s safety strategy particularly as it relates to preventative job site safety, DOT and CDL compliance and accident investigation and resolution.
• Coordinates with the HR Manager to ensure all safety policies and procedures are in alignment with human resources practices.
• Working closely with the camp Area Leaders and Project managers,
•Develop, communicate, implementimplement, and ensure compliance with the Company safety manual and safety programs.
•Leads the safety committee and coordinates all meetings, minutes and deliverables,
•Develop and coordinates all safety training,
•Develop and coordinate all Tool BoxToolbox talks and other safety communications,
•Performs site visits, and vehicle and equipment inspections, documenting exceptions and developing corrective action reports,
•Builds rapport and credibility with field crews while setting clear expectations for safety.
• Ensures compliance with all applicable OSHA, and state and local standards, and maintains all OSHA 300 logs.
•Coordinates and tracks all OSHA certifications,
•Develop, manage and track all DOT inspections and registrations,
•Develop, manage and track CDL and drug testing processes,
• Timely responds to all safety emergency situations,
• Investigate, document, and resolve all workers compensation claims,
• Investigate, document, and resolve all job site property damages and utility hits.
• Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in construction safety, and implements where applicable,
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Osha Safety, Periodic Safety Update Report (PSUR), Safety Audits, Safety Committee, Safety Critical System, Safety Equipment, Safety Gear, Safety Guidelines, Safety Inspections, Safety Programs, Safety Training
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Safety Manager
for more information.
Occupational Safety And Health
Occupational Health And Safety Administration (Osha)