To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Lead Project Manager (Property Operations/Engineering) - Hilton Anatole
Hilton Hotels & Resorts • US-Nationwide
Posted 9 days ago
Celebrate the Anatole's 40th Anniversary
Dallas' Landmark Hotel Marks its Ruby Anniversary!
The Hilton Anatole is currently seeking a Lead Project Manager whose responsibilities will include providing oversight for overall construction and refurbishment projects.
Our iconic hotel is located in the Market Center and Design District is just 5 minutes from Uptown and Downtown Dallas, Texas. Our property is highlighted by the arts and entertainment districts of West End and Deep Ellum as well as Victory Park and American Airlines Center arena for live music, concerts and ballgames.
Boasting the largest hotel art collection in the US, with over 1,000 exotic pieces from around the world, along with a full-service health club & spa and a choice of nine restaurants and bars, the Hilton Anatole is a destination in itself. Complimented by over 600,000 sq. ft. of meeting and event space, this Dallas hotel's 1,606 beautifully detailed, Asian-inspired guest rooms and suites resonate the Anatole's amenable comforts and grand style.
The Lead Project Manager with Hilton Anatole is responsible for providing oversight for overall construction and refurbishment project planning, scheduling, resource allocation, and controls. They will develop, refine and update project schedules to ensure all milestones are identified and tracked. Provide technical direction and ensures compliance with all local and state building codes and quality standards. The Lead Project Manager'sresponsibilities span a broad spectrum, covering all the areas of project management such as Project Planning, Cost Management, Time Management, Quality Management, and FF&E Management.
Specifically, you would be responsible for the following:
- Manage and provide oversight of Hilton Anatole projects through all phases of project development.
- Develop work scope, solicits vendor bids, reviews construction drawings, supervisecontractors and hotel team members in completion of project.
- Produce specifications and CAD drawings in order to create biddabledocuments for capital projects, product pricing and coordination withpurchasing agent.
- Contract and manage the design and construction for all assigned projects.
- Responsible for all communication and coordination with facility operations and owners to achieve successful projects and turnover; includes managing punch list processes and close out administration
- Project accounting functions including managing the budget, tracking expenses, and minimizing exposure and risk, in order to report to ownership any budgetary savings.
- Manage document control and ensure project documents are completed timely and filed properly within project management software and database.
- Communicate and report statuses of all projects to upper management.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining relationship with Purchasing, Finance and IT hotel operations; closely monitoring process and coordination of resources.
- Participate in all contractor meetings, including the process of selecting trade contractors for the project.
- Degree in construction project management or related discipline preferred.
- 3 years of projectexperience and/or design experience in commercial construction management, preferably hospitality engineering management or related
- Degree in arelated field preferred (i.e.: interior design, architecture, construction management,etc.)
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office products required
- Excellent communication, organizational, presentation and problem solving skills required
- AutoCad Release2020 proficiency is highly desired
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!