Full time - Regular
Requisition will be sent to PeopleFluent
Bachelor of Commerce/Business
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Facilitates weekly status meetings working through issue management and resolution. Maintains status reports, issue and action logs, project plans and documentation.
• Performs all set-up parameters to enable production environment.
• Processes change requests, i.e., enable firewalls, sub applications, etc.
• Sets up security and product parameters, third party integration requirements, etc.
• Manages technical activities.
• Facilitates technical questionnaire, manages challenges and issues.
• Facilitates technical call, managing all LAN, hardware peripherals supporting product.
• Facilitates master plan for all PC/workstation validation.
• Builds, authors and configures all application requirements including form integration.
• Tests all authoring modification, including third-party integration.
• Ensures all database distribution is facilitated and validated with every activity during the implementation-conversion process.
• Facilitates and manages project milestones.
• Product definition, gathers business requirements and translates to configuration development and scope.
• Application acceptance, validate, modify and test configuration work and business workflow requirements.
• Trains the trainers – facilitates product specific training and ensures trainers incorporate processes and procedures as designated.
• Develops and facilitates execution of configured software with production data to include transaction processing and balancing.
• Provides implementation-conversion support – develops and manages master conversion plan for implementation from a readiness to full production environment.
• Documents client turnover support for all database configuration to both the client and internal support.
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner
• Requires good working knowledge of FIS systems as well as the industries in which FIS competes for business
• Ability to understand and apply concepts
• Ability to handle project commensurate with job expectations
• Ability to analyze and solve problems using learned techniques and tools
• Requires human relations, negotiation and documentation skills
• Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally as well as externally
• Flexibility, versatility, dependability
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Advanced professional role requiring extensive skill and proficiency. Works independently with only administrative supervision on highly complex projects with extensive latitude for independent judgment. Expected to mentor others on staff and is a role model for rest of team. Effectively communicates with all levels of technical and non-technical personnel. Ability to provide communication on issues or complex information to a wide audience based on knowledge. Identifies complex mapping or interface requirements of unique projects and examines data field conversion requirements. Exhibits an advanced knowledge of the overall FIS system, various specific applications, and knowledge of industry-specific relationships. Demonstrates an understanding of the industry that goes beyond mere competence with FIS systems. Develops a fundamental understanding of applicable industry terminology and is competent with fundamentals of multiple industry. Applies knowledge to the design of new applications or the modification of existing applications expanding the role to be more of a business partner with internal or external customers. Is not limited to merely repeating what others have done but creates new, alternative ways to approach things. Is comfortable in working in unstructured situations where creativity is needed. Brainstorms alternatives to a given problem. Participates in strategic planning and direction. Develops, documents and implements standards, guidelines, direction and education on process/procedures for staff. Assigned to highly visible, sensitive and critical systems. Typically requires a minimum of five years implementation and/or conversion experience with a demonstrated ability to handle high project complexity.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the [ Link removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is [ Link removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply supplement document [ Link removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.