BGIS Global Integrated Solutions is seeking an IT Generalist to join our Critical Solutions Group Division and will have key responsibilities related to IT service, network security and, team member IT support. The candidate should have a background in Information technology (IT) and have a strong desire to learn and grow within our fast-paced, growth-oriented company. Individuals applying should strive in a dynamic, changing environment and demonstrate flexibility, as needed, with respect to responsibilities.
This position requires a self-starter who can support multiple ongoing tasks through completion, with attention to detail and accuracy. The role directly reports to the division IT Manager and interfaces across Business/Project Management, Project Coordinators and the Operations teams.
- Support and administer Office 365, SharePoint online and Windows 10 Pro.
- Provide Phone and online support for Microsoft services and company hardware.
- Stay Educated on latest threats to systems and networks.
- Identify and implement continuous, innovative improvements to enhance overall efficiency
- Provide support to on-boarding of new team members by setting up needed hardware and distributing in a timely manner.
- Setup systems and accounts for new users.
- Provide oversite and business continuity by managing processes for out going employees by transferring their email and data to the appropriate manager.
- Participate in the development and implementation of new reporting tools and administer those tools going forward, as needed.
- Actively support key policies, procedures, functions in the IT department to drive overall compliance with company policies.
- Performs other related activities as needed to support onsite commissioning services.
Requirements shall include:
- Associates degree – related to the Information Technology field or Technical Certificates in Computer Sciences
- 2+ years of experience preferred
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while handling competing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to interface with various levels of management
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite – Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word; working knowledge of SharePoint preferred.
- Ability to take ownership over tasks proactively
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail to ensure accuracy and quality
- Adaptability and flexibility to manage deadline pressure.
- Must be able to solve team member problems thru the help desk interface
- High energy level; strong work ethic
- Self-driven, independent thinker
- Results-oriented, decisive
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Educational Assistance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Referral Bonuses
- Full Time
Our company culture includes a robust mix of sound business practices and employee initiatives that promote personal and professional development, work/life balance, health and wellness and community involvement.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. We believe every employee has the right to work in surroundings that are free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, or Veteran or military status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by local, state or federal law in the relevant jurisdiction. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to employment, advancement, assignment and training.
BGIS is committed to strengthening our diversity through recruiting and retaining minority and women professionals from all backgrounds. Our commitment is consistent with our recognition that it is the outstanding people within BGIS who have always been the source of our strength. We recognize that promoting diversity is an integral component of our continuing quest for organizational excellence.
This commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity is made equally as a social responsibility and as an economic and business necessity.
Attention To Detail