Director of Home Care Scheduling
If you are a Scheduling Coordinator, Intake Manager, Patient Care Coordinator or have Scheduling Department leadership experience in Home Health, then you need to read on….
Director of Home Care Scheduling Opportunity Description
Our client is a well-established and growing organization that serves the Home Care industry. They are looking for a seasoned Director of Home Care Scheduling to build and lead a team of schedulers. This position is based in Dallas, TX. Medicare Home Health leadership experience is a must. Must be EMR proficient. Some travel is required. Relocation candidates welcome to apply!
This is a full-time position with a competitive base salary, bonus, medical benefits, and PTO.
Director of Home Care Scheduling Requirements
· Scheduling department leadership experience and Medicare Home Health experience required. Hospice a plus.
· Proficiency with Home Care EMR scheduling functions.
· Must understand scheduling metrics such as productivity, care continuity, initiation of care measures etc.
· Must be able to travel 25%
Director of Home Care Scheduling Responsibilities
· Oversee day-to-day operations of scheduling team.
· Hire, train, and mentor schedulers.
· Visit clients as needed.
· Work with leadership to grow service line.