ATCS is seeking a Traffic Engineer to join our growing organization! We are seeking qualified candidates, ideally fairly local to our Herndon, VA office location, to work alongside our existing team of talented Traffic Engineers. Candidates with the right experience may also work out of other ATCS office locations or remotely.
* Apply broad knowledge of leading-edge transportation engineering principles and techniques to improve the efficiency, reliability, resilience and safety of transportation systems
* Analyze and document findings in technical memos, project reports and research summaries
* Utilize Excel, Synchro, VISSIM, HSM, ISATe, Cube and additional traffic operation applications to analyze transportation systems and summarize results and propose improvement plans.
* Prepare traffic design plans to traffic signals, signs, pavement markings, lighting, and ITS devices using Microstation or AutoCAD.
* Bachelors degree in a civil engineering or relevant field required
* EIT certification preferred
* 3+ years of relevant experience highly desired
* Ability to complete assignments with high quality, on time, and within budget
* Demonstrated capabilities with Microstation or AutoCAD.
* Exceptional communication, writing and organizational skills
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
ATCS, PLC is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. ATCS, PLC is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact Caitlin Crockett, MBA, SPHR at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Traffic Engineer
- Auto Cad
- Financial Management
- Hardware Security Module