$32000.00 to $43000.00 yearly
Top-notch benefits, a nice work space/office, and a thriving team culture are available to this Accounting Clerk position. If you take responsibility for matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, data entry, and assist in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R), you can advance your career in this Accounting Clerk position with a well-known, successful organization. The Accounting Clerk position is a full-time role in the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, area. Don't hesitate to take advantage of this opportunity with Robert Half Finance! Email your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
How you will make an impact
- Handle Accounts Receivable tasks: process daily invoices/credit, apply cash receipt, and help with collection of past due balance
- Use a variety of sources to prepare statements and reports
- Add financial information to journals and ledgers
- General accounting: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
- Handle accounts payable tasks: vendor invoices and disbursement filing, A/P invoice matching & filing
- Accurately code documents with expenditure codes and accounting codes
- Reconcile discrepancies, and prepare correction documents as needed, by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts
- Perform other related duties and participate in special projects as assigned
- Qualified in Spreadsheet and ERP system
- Annuities experience desired
- Be able to prioritize workload and perform in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
- Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles