HYBRID ON-SITE IN LAFAYETTE, IN
The IT Support Center Analyst II will act as a point of contact of corporate IT support for inquiries from team members for issues related to company-provided IT systems and applications. The Support Desk Analyst 2 relies on experience, instructions, and the knowledgebase to answer inquires and resolve problems. The Analyst must strive to achieve and maintain a high level of service satisfaction among team members by resolving both hardware and software problems quickly and correctly with accurate and informative communication. When required, incidents from other analyst will be referred to second level support. The IT Support Center Analyst II will serve as specialist in specific rolls as well as help with overflow tickets and phone calls from the level 1 support team.
• Primary responsibility is user support and customer service. Be present and visible in the Support Center and available to users requiring technical assistance.
• Provide friendly, customer-focused support of the company in support desk, technical operations and remotely assist customers with technology problems from any location.
• Ability to take part of On-Call rotation with the Team.
• Acts as both a primary support point and as an escalation point for Level 1 Analysts regarding technical issues within an enterprise environment.
• Exhibits excellent interpersonal skills with both technical and non-technical personnel.
• Performs escalations when necessary to vendors or internal departments; capable of acting as remote support for vendors.
• Administrates, Maintains, and supports enterprise resources, including laptops, desktops, tablets, mobile phones, and other network-enabled devices.
• Supports policies and procedures.
• Analyzes hardware, software, and network problems using diagnostic tools, knowledge base, and troubleshooting procedures.
• Resolves unknown errors and documents resolution procedures for use in knowledge base.
• Ensure that all incidents are recorded in the incident tracking system. (ServiceNow)
• Initiate follow-up on all incidents that are not immediately resolved.
• SOPs\Documentation for both public and IT knowledge base
• Maintain proficiency in software and applications supported by IT.
• Collaborate with other IT groups to ensure efficient and timely problem solving.
• Attend all Support Center training sessions.
• Become familiar with available help resources; stay updated on technology changes or problems.
• May be responsible for special projects.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Business Knowledge: The individual should have a working knowledge of all electronic devices. Ability to be resourceful and innovative to adapt to the changing landscape quickly and creatively in Information Technology.
• Executes/Results-Driven: Sets and conveys clear goals and monitors progress; is accessible and supports other team members; obtains results and adds value to the organization by making timely and sound decisions and influencing others.
• Attention to Detail: A concern for ensuring accuracy, clarity and quality of work reflecting an underlying drive to increase efficiency and track organizational measures.
• Collaboration and Teamwork: Creates commitment to common goals; identifies competing interests and finds ways to balance them; values contributions of all team members and other constituencies; values team accomplishments over individual accomplishments; leverages others' strengths and experiences to achieve team goals; co-operates with colleagues and shares resources.
• Client/Relationship Management: Establishes and builds relationships with clients. Applies knowledge to the business and provides personalized, value-added service. Demonstrates willingness to meet needs of clients by pursuing improved courses of action; delivers products and services that best serve client needs; uses client feedback as a basis for improving service and performs necessary follow-up work without being prompted.
PERFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Associate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, or equivalent experience is preferred.
• Minimum of two (2+) years' experience in customer service/technical support role is required.
• Intune experience
• Friendly presence and helpful attitude; good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with all levels within the organization.
• Ability to collaborate with a variety of personalities and skillsets, and improve the quality of IT processes, services, and products.
• Ability to provide technical support over the phone; good phone skills - must have the ability to diffuse agitated situations and maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
• Ability to operate effectively and professionally under pressure.
• Self-motivated with a strong aptitude and desire to learn.
• Good problem-solving skills: ability to visualize a problem or situation and think abstractly to solve it.
• Ability to handle constantly changing flow of traffic; remain productive during slow times, be able to multitask effectively during busy times, exercise patience and professionalism during stressful situations.
• Creativity - the ability to think around problems and come up with creative solutions.
• Ability to work responsibly with or without direct supervision.
• Working knowledge of common operating systems and software applications.
Attention To Detail