To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Salem, NH 03079
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Nesco Resource • Salem, NH
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Project Manager needed immediately for a growing client of ours in the southern New Hampshire area. In search of a Civil Design Professional to join or Architecture and Engineering Group. The candidates will be responsible to expand our A&E design team from its current staff to an independent entity serving multiple client's needs.
This Project Manager must be a self-starter, understand technical details of putting architectural and construction documents together. Must be proficient with site development and the development of construction documents, including drawings and specifications for technical projects. The candidate needs to be independent, professional and needs to take minimal instruction to go forward with projects or project components. this candidate must have the desire and ability to understand full project scope from design through construction. For immediate consideration please apply below.
Daniel Regan- Technical Recruiter- Nesco Resource, LLC- 603-417-6070- [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Must be able to manage several projects at a time.
- Must be able to manage multiple drafting resources and personnel.
- Will be responsible for project scheduling, quality and budgets.
- Will be required to develop and monitor internal financial budgets to assure that projects are completed profitably.
- Responsible for assisting in leading multiple members of a team.
- Responsible for leading and developing detailed design and production of construction documents.
- Proficient in developing specifications and perform material, product selection and research.
- Proficient in producing tenant development work.
- Proficient in space planning.
- Perform code analysis.
- Assist with conceptual input on assigned projects.
- Responsible for monitoring of scope, schedule and budget on architectural aspects of projects.
- Responsible for developing architectural work plans and tasking, supervision and mentoring of assigned project personnel.
- Responsible for construction phase shop drawing review and assembly of requests for proposals, change orders and closeout documentation.
- Proficiency in use of CADD, REVIT and/or other programs.
- Participate in the firm's QA/QC program by serving as architectural discipline checker for assigned projects.
- Provide assigned collateral duties relative to the operation of the team.
- Perform site visits and project measuring as required.
Required Skills and Experience:
Engineering and Technology – Minimum of 5-10 years' experience with Civil engineering design and development projects, with knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology.
A professional degree in Architecture, Engineering or Design and a minimum of 10 + years of experience is required. Professional registration as an Engineer, Architect is preferred.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.