As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Expressive Presenter 6
Traits are on a scale of 1 to 10
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
- Family Support
Additional resources to support employees with families.
- Professional Development
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
DescriptionURL blocked - click to applyURL blocked - click to applyConduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at URL blocked - click to apply.
Job Summary The Senior Security Architect is a technical & administrative role that focuses on the development, standardization and evolution of our security architecture to align with business and customer requirements, ensure compliance and support industry best practices.
Security Architect Lead is expected to support / manage:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Contract requirements management, new business and third party contracts governance.
- Technical solution compliance review and signoff.
- Understanding the details and business impact of technology change, factoring client requirements and ensuring compliance.
- Third party flow down standardization.
- Vendor contract review, update and signoff.
- Security flow down definition to technical streams.
- Security standards evolution based on regulatory changes, client requirements and industry best practices.
- Security Roadmap participation.
- Risk Management Office - Evolve and enhance risk mitigation programs.
- Audit - Review and remediation management.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Position requires the highest level of expertise towards development, specification and communication of the security architecture, roadmap and policy enhancements.
- Interfaces with IT and business management to understand and provide IT solutions consistent with business needs.
- Participates in the development of IT and Business strategies ensuring solution complies with client requirements, regulations and industry best practices.
- Leads relevant projects and initiatives as needed.
- Recommends new technologies which will enhance and support overall corporate and business goals.
- Researches and evaluates alternative solutions to improve operational effectiveness and reduce costs.
- Drives business processes and information flows for better alignment.
- Provides in-depth technical consultation to clients and IT management to ensure development of efficient systems utilizing established standards, procedures and methodologies.
- Stays up to date on trends and developments within security area of expertise.
- Become a trusted technical advisor for our customer base, providing thought leadership and the appropriate application of technology to business problem.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT related field
- 5 years of IT security work experience
- Strong working knowledgeable in HIPAA and HiTech Act, PCI, ISO 127001/2 & GDPR
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Candidate must be self-managed and goal driven
- Resource must have ability to analyze information security systems and applications and recommend/develop security measures to protect information against unauthorized modification or loss
- Resource must be familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
- Knowledge of regulatory and security best practices associated to the management of PII and SPI
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Conduent Business Services or one of its subsidiaries may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to URL blocked - click to apply.
URL blocked - click to applyURL blocked - click to apply
Intrusion Detection And Prevention