Ultimate Staffing Services
specializes in the temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct hire placement of Administrative professionals. Over 20 years of service excellence has marked Ultimate Staffing Services as a staffing industry phenomenon, as we remain the only staffing company to ever be ranked the #1 fastest-growing, privately held company in the U.S. by Inc. magazine. Offering the best assignments and benefits package in the business, Ultimate Staffing Services can help you find a job that just feels right!
Currently, our team is looking for a Recruiter
. The Administrative Assistant will play the most critical role
by fulfilling our company's purpose and promise to our business customers.Job Responsibilities:
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Manages new employee relocation by determining new employee requirements; negotiating with movers; arranging temporary housing; providing community introductions
- Three (3) years of fast pace Recruiting experience, Prefer strong sourcing experience.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, experience can be substituted for education.
- Three (3) years of Applicant Tracking System experience, ADP Workforces Now, Ultipro.
- Minimum requirement in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint is that of intermediate to advance.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written, multi-task, and prioritize as needed.
- Must be timely and reliable, professional, accurate and detail oriented.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Automated Data Processing (Adp)
Applicant Tracking Systems
Attention To Detail