PULICE CONSTRUCTION, INC.
Job Title: Project Engineer
Reports to: Project Manager
Location: Texas-US-83 Hidalgo Project
SUMMARY: This role will be responsible for providing technical support to the constructions operations on the project.
- Support field superintendent with daily material and equipment needs.
- Sufficient in obtaining competitive quotes and procuring materials and equipment to maintain project schedule
- Develop requests for information, submittal packages, and other correspondence with client to assist project progression
- Maintain daily production quantities for cost analysis
- Procure and maintain daily photographs and videos of project site and work being performed
- Review subcontractor submittals an confirm compliance and completeness with respect to contract documents
- Procure submittals/plans for upcoming work in accordance with the contract documents
- Lead project meetings to collect and disseminate information pertaining to the project
- Responsible for technical specifications/drawings review and resolution
- Coordinate the collection and dissemination of technical information between/within the company, the owner and the subcontractors
- Review quotations utilizing supplier information, cost standards, technical information from quality, manufacturing, engineering and design
- Determines possibility of conflicts/delays in the construction process by review project drawings.
- Analyzes the process to determine likelihood of detection and resulting effect.
- Suggests preventative steps for correction Ensure that project charges are correctly represented for accounting’ closing process
- Executes additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year college or university, Civil Engineering or Construction Management preferred
- Five 5-10 years’ experience within a construction or engineering firm is preferred
- Construction experience in major infrastructure projects, preferably dams and waterworks, dirt, bridges, underground, MSE walls, pavement (concrete and asphalt) soil nailing
- Experience in cost estimating and scheduling Local knowledge and experience
- Ability to create and manage project schedule utilizing Primavera P6 software
- Knowledge and experience with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Communication – excellent oral presentation and written skills Goal oriented – able to set goals and achieve them Interpersonal – able to work well and persuade people at all organization levels
- Organizational ability – able to plan, prioritize, organize and monitor activities and projects.
- Able to work well in a group environment and foster a team approach
- Experience in big size projects
Pre-employment background check and drug screening required
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)