To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fayetteville, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
General Dynamics Information Technology • Fayetteville, NC
Posted 4 days ago
- Design and code superior technical solutions (Branding, Web-Parts, Custom Apps)
- Work in a small team environment alongside Farm Admin and Knowledge Manager.
- Create well designed, reusable objects
- Consult with clients, colleagues and other subject matter experts to determine needs, identify and recommend existing options, and architect and develop new solutions
- Design solutions that leverage the use of out-of-the-box Microsoft SharePoint 2016 functionality and capabilities
- Design, develop, and maintain custom components (master pages, user controls, web parts and server-side code) for SharePoint 2016
- Apply advanced applications programming concepts to design, develop, modify, debug and evaluate highly complex programs for functional areas - Implement design templates and graphical user interfaces
- Must have a Top Secret-SCI security clearance or be SCI eligible
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013/2016
- Experience using Visual Studio or related IDE
- Knowledge of security standards and techniques for web applications
- Understand browser-specific compatibility issues
- Expertise in the design, implementation, and deployment of user-centric software, with focus on usability
- Experience creating 3rd party authentication for external partner portals
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience building and supporting all aspects of SharePoint including sites, site collections, master pages & templates, web parts, content types & policies, lists, libraries, workflows, forms authentication, and security groups.
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience developing custom farm solutions, sandbox solutions, and apps for SharePoint 2013 or SharePoint 2016
- Customer service skills including the ability to meet goals in a timely manner, action-oriented, take ownership, manage time and work effectively both independently and in a team environment
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, and InfoPath Forms Services.
- Strong communication (written and oral) and listening skills must complement product knowledge and enable the applicant to provide clear instruction and assistance in person, over the phone or via email
- Professional behavior and characteristics are critical and required
- Able to work with users with varying technical backgrounds in a complex work environment
- 5 years of experience working with Microsoft Products.
- Technical experience in SharePoint 2013/2016 and SQL 2014/2016
- Strong MS platform knowledge and skills
#dpost #cjpost #ARMA
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.