To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New Providence, NJ 07974
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Townsend & Associates • New Providence, NJ
Posted 11 days ago
Other Great Industries
- The Executive Administrative Assistant will provide direct support to the VP Corp. QRM Operations, and work collaboratively with the other senior administrative staff.
- She/he will also provide back-up administrative support when needed.
- She/he will be extremely proactive with a professional, courteous and approachable demeanor in all interactions.
- This position will have a thorough understanding of our overall organization, including its management and operating structure, policies and procedures.
- Perform overall calendar management to include scheduling appointments, meetings, and outside professional obligations and keeping the executive on-track daily.
- This function requires forward thinking; anticipating conflicts and resolving issues, communicating changes and remaining abreast of all organizational events, meetings and HQ visitors in order to schedule the executive's time appropriately.
- Monitor executive's email, prioritize requests, and respond on behalf of the executive when appropriate.
- Prepare the executive daily for all appointments and meetings to include performing necessary research or tasking the relevant business office, as appropriate, to prepare background information, having information and/or materials ready in advance; anticipating needs and requirements and planning accordingly.
- Arrange all domestic and international travel, including hotel and transportation accommodations, meeting logistics, and preparing detailed daily itineraries. Reconcile travel expenses and prepare reimbursement requests.
- Screen all incoming calls, read and route incoming mail; compose correspondence; and prepare outgoing mail.
- Greet visitors and important guests and escort them to their destination.
- Provide support as needed (transportation, meals, photocopying, etc).
- Plan and manage logistics for executive-level and organizational-wide meetings and events.
- Create various documents, reports, templates, and presentations using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Perform routine clerical functions such as maintaining office supplies, photocopying, faxing and filing.
- Advancing the Delivery of Healthcare.
- A minimum of 5-6 years' experience as an Executive Assistant supporting very senior level executives.
- College degree preferred, but not required.
- Requires superior communication and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with all levels of individuals within and outside the company.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to communicate with diverse and sometimes irate individuals and to handle calmly and efficiently situations ranging from routine to emergency.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality, exercising discretion and independent judgment on matters of significance.
- Ability to handle multiple interruptions and adjustments to schedules/priorities throughout the day.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and administer office procedures and special projects without supervision, at times under pressured circumstances.
- Possess superior secretarial skills along with superior interpersonal relations skills with all levels of staff including sound judgment and professional discretion.
Job ID: 18-00168
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.