If you're looking for long-term temporary work as a Software Developer, this opportunity for a talented and professional candidate in the Fort Worth, Texas area could be perfect for you. We're seeking someone who can be responsible for implementing new features, maintaining existing code, and refactoring existing code across a breadth of products used both internally and externally at the company. This position requires a growth mindset and the ability to work both independently and with a team. This role is with a company in the Oil & Gas - Field Svcs industry.
- Produce clear and consistent updates around solutions and time estimate to client-facing program management teams
- This is the perfect job for you if you want work where you will maintain and develop new features to internal and external facing software to enhance the customer experience and resolve issues on various operating systems
- This position requires experience with at least one framework/library, e.g. Vue.js, Polymer, Angular.js, React.js, Ractive.js, Knockout.js, Ember.js, Bootstrap, etc.
- Applicants who can write clean, standardized code that performs optimally in highly concurrent environments are preferred
- Applicants should have familiarity with full-stack development (front-end, to middle/application tier, to database)
- You might be a good fit for this position if you have experience with software development life cycles, e.g. Agile, Big Bang, Spiral, Waterfall, etc.
- ASP.NET experience required
- Comprehensive knowledge of C#
- Applicants should have familiarity with scrum
- Prior work with API design
- You might be a good fit for this position if you are knowledge of education standards such as QTI/APIP, SIF, AIF
If interested please email your resume to email@example.com
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.