To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cambridge, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Development Director (Boston)
IQVIA • Cambridge, MA
Posted 1 month ago
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Maintain in-depth knowledge of all IQVIA services for appropriate cross-sell opportunities.
• Actively prospect and leverage potential new business opportunities within specified potential new and/or existing Customers/Accounts.
• Establish and execute a comprehensive sales plan for each target account.
• Cultivate strong, long-term relationships with key decision-makers within Account and develop deep knowledge of the customer organization.
• Actively network in the industry to establish relationships and to identify potential opportunities.
• Aggressively pursue awareness of competitive activities, positioning and pricing, which includes specific reasons for awards and non-awards.
• Continuously monitor status of leads and opportunities to ensure a pipeline of opportunities is maintained.
• Analyze potential opportunities and develop sales strategies for each customer account. Ensure appropriate strategy/solution is proposed to customer. Monitor actions and results against plans.
• Establish brand recognition; communicate with internal Project Managers to assess overall level of customer satisfaction and progress of projects.
• Work with operations and functional managers to identify sales team and prepares and leads the sales presentation. Educate team participants in customer culture, operational needs/methods and sales techniques needed to close the sale.
• Coordinate with contracts and proposals to develop proposal.
• Handle follow-up related to the sale and drive completion of contractual documents.
Responsibilities & Essential Functions
• Utilize CRM to establish reports and dashboards to analyze business development and sales activities and track progress.
• Maintain high visibility within customer organization.
• Plan and coordinate all customer sales activities.
• Communicate all account activity to Senior Sales Leader and/or appropriate individuals through the CRM system.
• Lead/participate in change management initiatives for the sales organization.
• Provide overall support and serves as a mentor for junior sales staff members
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1075737