What you will do
Responsible for coordinating, implementing and disseminating clinical studies, competitive and market information and supporting sales as it applies to the Pulmonary-Wound Care – All segments of the business. Will work extensively with both sales and marketing as a clinical expert and patient advocate to ensure our sales and marketing teams have a clinical understanding and advantage in the segment.
- Acts as a clinical expert and provides key input as a member of the marketing team. Actively involved in all phases of new product development by providing clinical input.
- Maintains a high level of industry and product knowledge and works to identify changes in clinical standards and competitive issues. This includes literature/publication reviews regarding the clinical aspects of our products and effectively communicates complex medical and scientific information with accuracy to our sales and marketing teams.
- Provides clinical advice concerning treatment protocols, effective product usage and product research.
- Supports sales in providing responses to clinical questions and issues with pulmonary-wound care therapies , -All segments of our business including product knowledge and product development.
- Develops and implements clinical education and training presentations in support of sales.
- Focuses on customer satisfaction by demonstrated teamwork and empowerment, solving problems through a consultative approach, operating with honesty and integrity and providing a highly responsive and unsurpassed level of customer service.
- Committed to quality by striving for reliability and quality in our products, continuously searching for ways to enhance performance and meeting all training and documentation criteria.
- Participates in sales training.
- Participates in customer visits, as required.
- Prudent management of budgeted expenses.
- Maintains files, which are organized, updated, relevant, and easy to access.
- Develop key relationships with industry/market thought leaders, organizations, and institutions.
- Customer satisfaction: Perform with honesty and integrity
- Instituting a highly responsive and unsurpassed level of customer service. Promote an environment emphasizing teamwork, empowerment, and problem resolution with a consultative approach. Implement Our Way of Life: Loyal Customers – Our Passion, Our Commitment, Now and Forever to earn customer loyalty by developing true friendships with our customers, providing best-in-class products, services and quality.
What you need
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing preferred
- Current RN licensure required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a registered nurse, preferably in critical care.
- 3-5 years of non-clinical experience preferred (sales or business setting)
- Certification in Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nursing preferred.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Demonstrated written and oral communications skills including strong presentation skills
Work From Home: Yes
Travel Percentage: Up to 75%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Licensed Vocational Nurses
Licensed Practical Nurse