Deliver palletized products to UNFI's corporate and independent retail stores in various states across the state and Country.Pay:
$23.04/hr + $5000 Sign on bonus Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Ensure compliance with company procedures as outlined in UNFI. Drivers’ Handbook and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (DOT).
- Perform required vehicle safety inspections before, during and after dispatch.
- Comply with federal hours of service requirements.
- Correctly execute daily log and trip report.
- Immediately report all accidents involving company equipment to appropriate manager.
- Comply with Federal and State mandated traffic laws and established company safety procedures.
- Maintain basic familiarity and compliance with FMCS regulations.
- Maintain schedule of deliveries per dispatch instructions.
- Valid Class A CDL license.
- Minimum of 2 years of tractor trailer driving experience or 1 year experience with proof of graduation from an accredited commercial driving school.
- Clean driver record.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Good customer service skills.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift cases weighing up to 90 pounds in the event of a customer assist delivery.
A GREAT PLACE TO GROW!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status. UNFI is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.