Treasury Analyst/Assistant TreasurerCompensation:
$60000.00 to $90000.00 yearly
*For fastest consideration, send your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
Robert Half has partnered with a phenomenal company in the Boston area in search of a motivated Treasury professional. This company has seen significant growth over the past couple of years and continue to expand offering great potential for anyone joining!
This particular role will support all aspects of cash management for corporate and subsidiary businesses including forecasting, wire management and bank account administration. This role will be able to make and immediate impact on the team and help drive the business.
• Partner with banks regarding required documents to open, maintain, and close bank accounts and obtain appropriate approvals
• Investigate and resolve day-to-day bank related inquiries
• Prepare cash positioning and oversee bank accounts on a daily basis
• Build a global cash forecast to track cash needs
• Initiate wire transfers and foreign currency trades
• Serve as system administrator for Treasury Bank Systems
• 1-3+ years Treasury experience from a corporate background, no financial services!
• Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting, good GPA – CTP is a plus
• Experience with banking platforms, Bloomberg, TWS
• Experience in bank relationship management
• Any language skills are a plus!
In addition to the base salary, this company offers a bonus and stock options making the overall comp very attractive!!!
Why work for this company!
~Benefits are excellent – high coverage/low co-pay on health insurance, generous PTO (closed between Christmas and NY)
~Free lunch 3 x per week, heavily subsidized gym membership, free parking and commuter reimbursement
~Very open and collaborative work environment
~Top places to work
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Customer Relationship Management