Amyx, Inc. is seeking to hire a Program Manager to manage the DISA ENCORE III pipeline and contracts located in Reston, VA. This position will be responsible for helping secure and manage Task Orders on Amyx’s ENCORE III contact vehicle. The position will oversee contracts and be responsible for contributing to organic growth. This includes overseeing other Program Managers, employees, and associated subcontractors. The position is responsible for customer interface to ensure top quality support on all contracts (measured through such ways as CPARS assessments and customer surveys), coordination between Amyx contracts and the back-office such as Contracts, Timekeeping, and HR as well as supporting employee actions such as hiring, developing Goals and Objectives, and P&L. The candidate will also be responsible for supporting business development functions from opportunity creation/identification through award, including but not limited to organic growth opportunities and overall proposal support.
- Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program area including technical work, financial and business development activities.
- Supervises assigned technical and administrative staff and performs personnel actions including hiring and performance evaluation.
- Directs program activities to meet client and organization work objectives and serves as a liaison with clients to coordinate activities, negotiate tasks, and solve problems.
- Responsible for profitability and revenue growth of assigned programs.
- Assures quality of program products, services, and deliverables, including participating in reviews, audits, and site visits.
- Performs business development activities, including the preparation and review of technical and cost proposals.
- Performs program financial management services, including financial analysis, budget and cost quote preparation, cost management, reconciliation, and profit enhancement.
- Coordinates and monitors sub-contractor activities and administers subcontractor deliverables and finances.
- Develops, reviews, and approves plans, schedules, consulting agreements and other program documents.
- Prepares and provides various reports and technical reviews to senior management as requested.
- Ensures compliance with relevant corporate and government policies and standards.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Provide part-time, direct (billable) support to Amyx clients in areas such as Program Management support for deliverables development and submission.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of related IT project management experience.
- Experience managing teams.
- Experience with project management implementing IT projects, planning and scheduling IT implementation efforts; controlling IT execution activities is required
- DoD TS Clearance required.
- Strong proficiencies with Microsoft Windows-based tools including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, and Adobe Acrobat. Excel expertise is a requirement.
- Expert communication and writing skills.
- Expert deal strategy and negotiation skills.
- Superior business etiquette.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with a “roll up your sleeves” attitude.
- Must be detail oriented and able to function effectively in a fast paced, multitasking work environment.
- Demonstrated analytical and creative problem-solving capabilities.
- Demonstrated sound judgment, integrity, and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with both internal and external stakeholders at the highest levels (i.e. senior executives and general officers).
- Ability to mentor and coach junior staff members.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience working for/with DISA or Fourth Estate preferred.
- Experience managing an IDIQ pipeline, DISA experience preferred.
- Experience managing teams on multiple contracts, DISA desired.
- Position may infrequently require some CONUS/OCONUS travel.
- Desired: DISA experience, PMP certification, technical experience as a systems engineer, application developer, system architect, or security engineer
Amyx is an Equal Opportunity employer. Amyx is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. Every qualified applicant receives focused consideration for employment and no one is discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Amyx complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Amyx is an E-Verify employer.
Amyx proudly and proactively takes affirmative action to advance employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Microsoft Power Point