To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Winona, MN 55987
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Benchmark Electronics, Inc. • Winona, MN
Posted 1 month ago
Job ID(Requisition ID):
Full time position on 2nd shift, 4PM to 2AM - Monday through Thursday
• Monitor, track and schedule training to complete training checklists, including re-certifications
• Review weekly training process with trainee and provide feedback; Adjust plan as needed
• Provide production supervisor with documented weekly training status updates
• Perform on-going quality of processing audits
• Work with supervision and engineering to continuously improve the quality of the production training process
• Inspect 100% of the trainees work until Coach feels the trainee is proficient in their work
• Cross train co-workers in various manufacturing operations as needed to meet production goals
• Perform operator duties defined in job specific role overview when not training
• Participate in training department scheduled meetings and refresher training sessions
• Lead by example; Support management policy, philosophy, and objectives
• Perform all the essential functions and competencies listed above
• Mentor other coaches
• Capable of backing up team leaders
• All employees are responsible for the Quality of their work to ensure BEI meets, or exceeds Customer Satisfaction.
• High School Diploma or GED; 3+ years of electronics manufacturing experience; 1+ year of work in area of coaching; Coach senior/complex production roles (i.e. machines repair)
• Basic reading, writing and math skills
• Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
• Possess certification and/or completed Coach Certification Checklist
• Must successfully complete the BEI “Train the Trainer” class
• Ability to read, understand, and train others in process instructions, schematic drawings, and manufacturing routings
• Capable and willing to cross train in a secondary area and to work overtime as needed
Essential Functions and Competencies
Qualifications / Education / Experience
Send this job to a friend
Send this job description to a friend by email. All the relevant details will be included in the message.
Attention Search Agencies
Please note that we are not accepting agency phone calls or referrals regarding position vacancies. Third parties should not submit resumes on this site or to Benchmark employees directly. If the decision is made to engage the services of a search agency, we only work with organizations on our preferred vendor list with whom we have a written agreement. If you would like to be considered for this list in the future please contact the local Human Resource office.