$50000.00 to $60000.00 yearly
Partnering with one of their clients in the Museum/Art Gallery/Botanical/Zoo industry, Robert Half Finance and Accounting is reviewing candidates for a Payroll Administrator position. As the Payroll Administrator, you will contribute in finalizing the accurate and timely production of payroll for employees. If you thrive working in a deadline-driven environment and have the ability to communicate effectively, you may be the candidate we are searching for to deliver strong internal customer service. If you want a challenging position with an industry leader and strong career growth opportunity, this Payroll Administrator position may be for you! This full-time employment opportunity is based in the Indianapolis, Indiana area. Submit your application now and learn more about this exciting opportunity!
- Execute regular payroll reporting as required and assist with financial audits related to pay records and associated general ledger
- Lead quarterly and year-end payroll reports
- Explore payroll areas, pay practices related to FLSA, and fringe benefit reporting to determine how those practices apply to advise management
- Administer voluntary deductions, as well as wage garnishments, pay levies, and other involuntary court-ordered payments in a timely manner, including reporting to the necessary authorities
- Perform review of data entered by others in the payroll software to include, but not limited to salary/wage increases, benefit deductions, employee termination dates, and employee leaves of absence under FMLA or other unpaid leave
- Work with Information Technology, Human Resources, and other internal business partners to ensure security protocols for pay systems
- Arrange timely processing of payroll in accordance with labor regulations and standard accounting principles
- Adhere to current payroll tax requirements and relevant laws associated with the processing of employee wage data, including payroll taxes, employee federal and state income and social security taxes and other required reporting
- Lend a hand to staff with pay related issues, general questions related to payroll, PTO accruals, wage deductions, and fringe benefits
- Expand systems and protocols to direct the collection, calculation and entering of pay data
- Experience working with an HRIS system and high proficiency with spreadsheets is required
- 3+ years of payroll experience
- Microsoft Excel experience desired
- Command of UltiPro
- Deep understanding of UltiPro HRIS
- Prior practice in various withholdings, garnishments, and processing liens
- FPC or CPP will be vital
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Payroll Administrator.
Family And Medical Leave Act Of 1993
Fair Labor Standards Act
Fundamental Payroll Certification