LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse
Now Recruiting Licensed Practical Nurses at Anchorage Nursing and Rehab Center!
Full Time and Part Time Positions Available on All Shifts!
12 Hour Shifts * New Increased Wage Scale!
Now offering Daily Pay! * Preceptor Bonuses
$2000 Sign on Bonus for Night Shift Positions!
$500 after 90 days, $500 after 6 months, and $1000 after one year.
Day Shift: 7 am - 7 pm * Night Shift: 7 pm - 7 am
Calling all qualified LPNs--Help us reach out and make a difference in the lives of others!
Anchorage Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is currently seeking Licensed Practical Nurses with long term care experience to fill the position of Charge Nurse.
As a CommuniCare employee you will enjoy competitive wages and PTO plans. We offer you a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental and vision coverage, from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
Qualified LPNs, respond to this ad with your resume to join a World Class team of nursing professionals!
- Licensed Practical Nurse with a current LPN nursing license as required by Maryland State Law.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
- Current CPR license.
- Previous long term care experience.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with a team of inter-disciplinary professionals, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies, and the general public
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as state, federal and regulatory requirements that pertain to long-term care.
- Must be able to interpret and implement the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures of CommuniCare and the facility that are necessary for providing quality care
Electronic Medical Record
Diseases And Disorders
Long Term Care
Maintain Patient Confidentiality