Kelly Services is actively seeking a Data Analyst for a client located in Muskegon, MI for a 6-12 month contract assignment.
Pay range: $30 - $33/hour plus benefits. You will enjoy PTO, medical, dental, vision, etc. with this assignment.
• Bachelor degree, preferably in Computer Science or Industrial Engineering
• Strong organizational and time management skills along with the ability to multi-task
• Excellent MS Office (Excel / VBA) skills
• SAP knowledge an asset
- Power BI knowledge required
• Clear and effective communicator with strong communication skills
Describe the principle, core primary tasks that a person in this position performs daily.
• Compile data from multiple databases to extract market trends, sales forecast
• Support PAP process, month/quarter end sales monitoring and initiatives
• Data analytics using various tools (SAP, BW, Power BI, Python, SAS etc.)
• M2M coordination using multiple platforms including EDI, SPEC2000, etc.
• Customer Master Data maintenance
• General Business Support
• W2/ HOURLY PAY RATE: Open (based upon experience and qualifications)
• There is no “per diem” with this position
• There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
• At this time we are not in the position to offer any type of sponsorships or VISA transfers for this position.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must apply now to submit your resumes
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply
Python (Programming Language)