Why YOU could be the Key Ingredient?
Are you a passionate Executive Chef who loves to nurture people through a great meal? If so, your talent will lead the success of your restaurant! In partnership with the General Manager, you are in charge of sparking the enthusiasm within your Team! By leading through listening, problem-solving on the fly and providing a smile, your direction will guide BRAVO | BRIO Restaurant Group (BBRG) to the end goal - a great meal for EACH and EVERY Guest.
You will succeed with BBRG if you:
- Have a passion for cooking;
- Focus on creating a Guest-first culture each and every day;
- Have energy! Ideally four years of high-volume Executive Chef experience is preferred;
- Are a dynamic Executive Chef who enjoys coaching, mentoring and developing talent;
- Have a background using inventory management, recipes, and labor control systems;
- Consider food handling and sanitation practices a top priority (ServSafe certification is recommended);
- Value a strong partnership with the front-of-house Management Team;
- Love crunching numbers and controlling costs associated with running a profitable restaurant;
- Appreciate being a company ambassador by promoting community involvement;
Our Commitment to You:
If you are dedicated to flawless execution daily and driving your Team towards excellence, youï¿½ll find that we can offer career paths that are among the best in our industry. Join the BBRG Family today and become our next Key Ingredient!
"At BBRG, we strive to be the Best Italian Restaurant Company in America and we want our people to know they work with best. We will develop loyal, lifelong Guests by delivering the highest quality food and service, to each Guest...at each meal...each and every day."
BBRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Hardworking And Dedicated
Coaching And Mentoring