Territory Sales Representative (Holbrook, AZ)
Auto Safety House is seeking a Territory Sales Account Manager, responsible for the sale of bus parts and service, truck equipment, and trailer parts and service, cargo control, highway safety equipment, emergency lighting, construction PPE (personal protective equipment), fleet shop supplies and equipment. The target customers of these products and services are municipalities, school districts, public utilities, contractors, manufacturers, re-sellers and repair shops.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support, manage and maintain all existing customer accounts within your assigned territory and your 'book of business'.
- Prospect and locate new customers throughout your assigned areas.
- Report and track all sales activity as required to confirm performance to stated activity objectives and goals and to assist in further development efforts.
- Assist in the outside sales team effort to enhance the image of Auto Safety House as a quality fleet solutions supplier of choice.
- General sales up to and in excess of agreed upon revenue goals.
- Minimum 3-5 years outside sales experience with an emphasis on service (Heavy duty parts, service, and trailer parts).
- Excellent communication skills.
- This person should possess a strong sales aptitude and a willingness to learn.
- Be computer literate.
- Able to work in a fast pace environment.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Auto Safety House offers a competitive compensation plan with health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, PTO, paid holidays, and a safe work environment.