Compassionate CAREGivers wanted immediately by
Home Instead Senior Care serving Lynnwood/Edmonds//Woodinville/Mill Creek/Bothell to make a difference in elders' lives. Home Instead Senior Care provides companionship and a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain at home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. We love our CAREGivers, and have quarterly gatherings of food, prizes and networking!
We are looking for CAREGivers that can work all shifts - weekends, mornings, afternoons / evenings, and overnights. We also have some live-in opportunities, so please inquire.Benefits:
**$200 signing bonus after 100 service hours (about five (5) 20 hour weeks), with additional performance related increase available at the end of year 1.**
**No previous experience necessary, however your CNA and HCAC is advantageous. If you do not have certifications, you must be willing to take Home Care Aide classes (mostly online) required by the State of WA, and work 15 hours a week during training, in order for Home Instead Senior Care to share the cost of HCA training.***
**Individuals possessing current CNA or HCA certifications will be hired at our fully trained rate.**.
**Our Home Instead Senior Care is certified to provide CEUs required by your annual renewals of your CNA / HCACs. We will track, provide and/or pay for the 12 hours of ongoing continuing education credits required by Washington State Dept. of Health to keep your credential current.**
**Paid Sick Leave accrued for hours worked**
**Opportunity to meet our awesome and diverse team of CAREGivers, learn, grow and befriend others doing this work in our quarterly, paid CAREGiver gatherings.**
**Overtime and holidays (paid time and a half)**
**Cell phone discount up to 22% available for Verizon and Sprint**Duties include
, but are not limited to:
CAREGivers wanted for
- Companionship & conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks & meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Help with shopping, appointments, and other errands
- Assistance with grooming, dental and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care
- Hospice Support
Saturdays and Sundays, weekday daytime, evening and/or overnight shifts (primarily Bothell, Woodinville, Lynnwood, Edmonds, etc.) Overnights must be able to do a minimum of 8 hours.
What you need, to be a great Home Instead Senior CAREGiver
- This is a part-time job, with the possibility of full time hours. We have many CAREGivers working full time, and even overtime.
- There is opportunity for advancement in our organization - working in our offices, helping to find and train great CAREGivers, and doing quality assurance with our clients and their families! Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.com, and by talking with us directly at Phone number blocked - click to apply.
We love our CAREGivers!
- Ability to care for and treat seniors with compassion, dignity, respect, and honor
- Ability to communicate with clients and families in a friendly and congenial manner
- Unrestricted Social Security card, or US work documents
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
We look forward to having you join our team, and truly making a difference!
Bruce and Kristen Anderson - operate and own this region for Home Instead Senior Care, Mountlake Terrace, serving the northern Seattle suburbs
425-697-6060 - please call us, and we can arrange to meet you! We appreciate your heart to serve seniors in our community!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.