Join Reynolds Consumer Products…a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We currently have an opportunity for an Assistant Plant Manager located at our manufacturing facility in South Boston, VA.
As an Assistant Plant Manager you will report directly to the Plant Manager and will lead all production and service activities of the plant to ensure safety, quality, productivity, cost, and customer service expectations are met. You will have the opportunity to:
- Coach and develop our employees
- Work to your maximum potential and help others do the same
- Drive effective continuous improvement and cost savings measures
- Develop strategic initiatives and operating goals for the plant
Ultimately, you will be responsible for creating a safe, clean, and team-oriented workplace that strives towards continuous improvement.
You will love it here if…
- You are a strong leader who likes to help others succeed
- You are committed to excellence
- You pay great attention to details
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- You are tired of a manufacturing environment where all the directions come down from corporate and you would thrive in our plant driven decision making culture.
We need you to have:
- 8+ years of professional experience in plant operations roles
- BA/BS in Engineering, Business, Operations or another related field
- Prior team management experience
- Solid business acumen experience with a strong understanding of P&L, annual budget, capital projects, productivity improvement initiatives, metrics development, and maintenance
Icing on the cake:
- MBA or other advanced degree
- Experience with Continuous Improvement Processes such as 5S, Value Streams, Six Sigma, or TPM
Want to know more? Check out our website or connect with us on LinkedIn!
Apply today to join a fast-growing innovative company!
Not a good fit but know someone who is? Please refer them!
Product Quality Assurance