We are hiring a Director of Sales for our new AC Hotel, in Washington, DC. This beautiful new property is located 9 blocks from the Capital. It will have an amazing view of the city and our new rooftop bar is expected to be a real draw for the night life.
The ideal candidate is a service-oriented, motivated, passionate, and collaborative individual who has a deep understanding of how to develop strong relationships with customers, how to effectively prospect, and how to positively and creatively lead a team. The Director of Sales will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth.
- Effectively lead department in providing the highest quality of service to customer at all times.
- Develop and execute strategies to drive business in new and existing markets.
- Establish and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Understand and keep up to date with industry and competitive landscape knowledge.
- Guide sales and marketing efforts as well as advertising tasks, public relations and administrative reporting.
- Define and implement sales and marketing activities according to the Marketing Plan.
- Prioritize, document, and organize work to meet deadlines.
- Prior Director of Sales Experience (3+ years).
- DC market, catering and F&B sales and prior Marriott experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to analyze financial and competitive data to make informed decisions.
- Prior experience leading, motivating and managing successful sales teams.
- Previous history of having motivated and guided a sales team to success.
We offer competitive wages and our full-time associates are eligible to enroll in our comprehensives benefit package, which includes medical/ dental/vision plans, complimentary life insurance with options for enhancements, ST/LT disability offerings, a 401K plan with company match, tuition assistance, plus training & development as well as career advancement opportunities.
Concord Hospitality invests in its associates by providing training and development at all levels, from interns to executive leaders. Our “Associate First” culture supports and inspires personal development both within the workplace and beyond. Our associates are what our company is built on, and we are proud to recognize them for their hard work, dedication, and commitment to excellence.
We value work life balance, diversity, and our commitment to provide the best customer service and quality accommodations in every market we exist. Concord is built on 5 cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability and FUN! Our associates say it best with our national company cheer heard throughout North America ---
“We Are Concord! ”We support diversity and inclusion through our mission to be a “Great Place to Work for All."
- Public Relations
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Marketing Planning