When you work for AmeriGas, you become a part of something BIG! Founded in 1959, AmeriGas is the nation’s premiere propane company, serving over 2 million residential, commercial, industrial and motor fuel propane customers. Together, our 8,500 dedicated professionals will deliver 1.5 billion gallons of propane from 1,400 distribution points across the United States.
At AmeriGas our employees are the keys to our success and we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, in addition to excellent starting pay:
- Exceptional medical, dental, and prescription benefits
- 401(K) with company match
- Generous bonus potential
- Paid time off (including holidays)
- Paid Training
- Annual performance reviews and salary increases
- Propane discounts
- Career Advancement
- Tuition reimbursement
With a commitment to safety, the AmeriGas Service Technician installs, maintains, and services all customer and company propane installations and equipment while providing excellent customer service and performs all daily functions in a safe manner. The Service Technician drives a service truck with a crane and boom attached to deliver, install, and remove tanks of various sizes at customer locations. The Service Tech complete field repairs of tank valves and seals and finds and repairs leaks at customer sites. He/She maintains excellent customer relations by providing courteous, professional and timely service at all times.
Education and Experience Required:
• One to five+ years related experience
• Commercial Driver’s License preferred
• Certified Employee Training Program (CETP) certificate a plus but not required
• Applicable state and local licenses may be required
AmeriGas is a Drug Free Workplace. Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background check. AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Repairing (Computer Systems)