Weichert Workforce Mobility is hiring a Senior Recruiter for the Corporate and Government Segments. This position will be based in Morris Plains, NJ. The Senior Recruiter is responsible for overseeing the entire recruitment process from initial contact to hire for professional and management positions. The position takes a proactive approach to the recruiting process by seeking out qualified candidates to make them aware of job openings, as well as the attractiveness of working at Weichert Workforce Mobility. The Senior Recruiter will also manage special projects as delegated by the business leaders. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Establishes and maintains relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs. Acts as the hiring manager and candidate's main point of contact though the recruitment process.
* Reviews resumes of applicants. Evaluates candidates' strengths compared with job requirements, screening assessments and makes recommendations to the hiring manager regarding qualifications.
* Proactively sources candidates using LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, Monster, and other recruiting sources including job fairs. Connects with potential candidates to introduce the job opening, determine level of interest, and explain appeal of working at Weichert.
* Responsible for building and maintaining a database of qualified candidates to increase the ongoing availability of talent.
* Performs certain aspects of the global recruitment process tied to candidate identification and initial engagement while partnering with global office management and outsource partners.
* Participates in talent management related meetings with senior management as appropriate.
* Conducts the initial interview and refers candidate to hiring manager as appropriate.
* Makes verbal/email offers to candidates. Negotiates employment arrangements as instructed by the hiring manager.
* Reviews job descriptions and prepares job postings for manager review and approval.
* Performs all candidate tracking functions in the applicant tracking system.
* Posts and maintains jobs on job boards, social media sites, etc. not already directly linked through resume tracking database.
* Schedules, conducts, and documents phone screens of eligible candidates.
* Prepares offer letters and candidate rejection communications. Closes out requisitions in the applicant tracking system.
* Prepares weekly and monthly reporting for senior management.
* Oversees the new hire process to ensure a successful onboarding of the candidate. Sends out new hire paperwork. Answers any questions the candidates may have regarding the employment process.
* Conducts post-employment evaluations to determine the ROI from the recruiting function and to improve future recruiting processes and best practices.
* Acts as subject matter expert for resume, recruiting, and other candidate databases.
* Performs other duties as assigned. The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* Five (5) or more years of recruiting and sourcing experience with a recruiting firm or corporation
* Relocation management industry sector experience preferred
* Global Recruitment experience preferred
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
* Excellent customer service skills
* Strong oral and written communications skills
* Ability to multitask and handle high volume workload in a fast-paced environment
* Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, and fractions
* Strong attention to detail
* Strong organizational skills
* Ability to multi-task and problem solve with minimal direction
* Knowledge and ability to use typical office equipment (PC, calculator, fax machine, etc.) Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Applicant Tracking Systems