To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tifton, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Advantage Resourcing • Tifton, GA
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Driver Helper - Tifton, GA
Advantage Resourcing is hiring for a Driver Assistant in Tifton, Georgia. If you are looking for a new career, Advantage Resourcing would like to talk with YOU!!! Employees will be assisting in helping deliver products to residential, as well as commercial locations. Location: Tifton, Georgia Pay: Depending on your work ability, you can earn anywhere from $30,000 to $35,000 a year!!! Days: Monday through Friday, 7am until all deliveries have been made So why pick Advantage Resourcing to be on your side? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Career advancement opportunities
• Great warehouse work environment
• Support from your Advantage Resourcing team to help you find the job that fits YOU! What's next? How can you come work for Advantage Resourcing?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.advantagestaffingjobs.com
• Call or text us at 229-388-9675
• Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
• Check us out on Facebook: www.facebook.com/advantagetiftonga Responsibilities of the Driver Assistant include:
• Worker will manually load and unload product by hand or by use of a hand truck/dolly
• Be strong and able to lift on average about 150 pounds throughout the day, several times a day
• Must be able to work at a fast but efficient pace without damaging product
• Frequent standing, lifting, bending
• Secure items on the truck to prevent damage by applying pads or making sure items are stacked properly
• Knowledge of assembly so you can help put products together when needed Qualifications for the Driver Assistant position:
• Be dependable. The driver will be counting on you to be his helper so you MUST arrive to work every day.
• Must have clean background and pass drug screen
• Have own transportation and current valid driver’s license
• High School Diploma or GED
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
• Due to being out in the community, candidate will be working in weather conditions (hot, cold, rain, etc.) Apply today and put Advantage Resourcing on your side!
Monday through Friday
Keywords: warehouse, helper, laborer, driver helper
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Full Time, Temp Position
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]