To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Windsor, CT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • Windsor, CT
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Interested candidates email resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Acts as the principal designer for major systems and their subsystems utilizing a thorough understanding of available technology, tools and existing designs.
- Provides comprehensive consultation to business unit and IT management and staff at the highest technical level on all phases of application programming and processes for diverse development platforms, computing environments (e.g., host based, distributed systems, client server, software, hardware, technologies and tools, etc.).
- Works closely with client and IT management and staff to identify application development solutions, new or modified programs, reuse of existing code through the use of program development software alternatives, or integration of purchased solutions or a combination of the available alternatives.
- Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and recommends the most efficient and cost effective application programming solution.
- May code new or modified programs, reuse existing code through the use of program development software alternatives and/or integrates purchased solutions.
- Documents, tests, implements and provides on-going support for the applications.
- SASS (CSS3)
- Communication and Soft Skills
- Web Content Management
- Modern frontend technologies – (i.e. Webpack, Angular1, React JS)
- Web Accessibility (508)
- Apache configurations
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Analytics/Tag Management
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- At least eight, typically ten or more years of solid, diverse work experience in IT with a minimum of four years experience in application program development, or the equivalent in education and work experience.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178