Kforce has a client in search of a Principal Data Engineer in Cambridge, Massachusetts (MA).
- Coordinate with Product management and technical stakeholders to continue building our SaaS product data + decision pipe
- Perform architecture design, data modeling, and implementation of Big Data platform or Data pipe
- Architect and develop big data solutions on either AWS or GCP cloud platforms
- Set up and manage big data infrastructure to ingest and process data from multiple sources for Enterprise customer deployment
- Create scalable & robust data pipelines to transfer data from source to destination data stores
- Player and coach across a team of big data engineers, ML engineers, data scientist towards agile shipping of features and milestone
- To be considered for this position, candidates must have experience in a similar role or they must possess significant knowledge, experience, and abilities to successfully perform the responsibilities listed
- Relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Sql (Programming Language)
Microsoft Sql Servers
Java (Programming Language)
Vbscript (Visual Basic Scripting Edition)
C Sharp (Programming Language)