$60000.00 to $85000.00 yearly
A thriving company is working with Robert Half Finance to find a talented Accounting Manager. This is a successful Non-Profit organization that will recognize your efforts. This position is for candidates who can lead daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, and assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable. You will succeed in this position if you have the ability to create and monitor the company's accounting and finance operations. Based in the Nebraska City area, this Accounting Manager position is a terrific opportunity for full-time employment.
- Lead and encourage the full accounting team performance during the closing process to ensure deadlines are met
- Collaborate with FP&A and accounting management to develop relevant and timely reports on financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Possess a thorough knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Play key role in implementation of NetSuite Financials including system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration
- Periodically review and inspect the balance sheets and income statement accounts of Senior Accountants
- Assist in preparing GAAP financial statements, which includes data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Assemble various technical accounting policies, procedures, and analyses
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Solid technical skills
- 5+ years of recent relevant financial experience
- Foundational knowledge in Cash Balance
- Knowledge of month end closings
- Strong familiarity with Cash Balance
- Account reconciliation experience
- Customer service oriented communication skills that allow for pleasant and beneficial interactions with all customers
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Manager.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles