To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Taylor, MI 48180
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Masco • Taylor, MI
Posted 1 month ago
Masco Corporation (NYSE:MAS) is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of brand-name products for the home improvement and building product markets. Our home products include faucets, kitchen and bath cabinets, paints and stains, bath and shower units, spas, showering and plumbing specialties, windows, decorative hardware and decorative lighting products. We have market leading brands in architectural coatings (Behr®, KILZ®), windows (Milgard®, Griffin®, Premier®), plumbing (Delta®, Hansgrohe®, Axor®, Brizo®, Bristan®, BrassCraft®, Cobra®), cabinetry (KraftMaid®, Merillat®, Quality®, Cardell®), bathing (Delta®, Peerless®, Mirolin®, Huppe®), home hardware and other specialty products (Hot Springs Spas®, Brainerd®, Liberty Hardware®) and decorative lighting (Kichler®). For more information on the Masco family of brands, visit www.masco.com.
Masco’s Research & Development team is looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer.
The Electrical Engineer is expected to support the R&D function and Masco business units, in all phases of new product development including conception, design, prototype, testing and product launch. We work in a team-oriented environment where excellence in performance and commitment is rewarded.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Support multi-discipline teams in development of innovative products
- Work on all phases of new product development including conception, design, prototype, testing and product launch
- Design and build automated test equipment and data acquisition systems
- Perform various hands-on tasks, pairing electronics with mechanical systems
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, and minimum 5 years of experience
- Able to communicate effectively and efficiently, both written and verbal
- Self-starter - must have strong sense of urgency and able to work effectively alone and with others to meet deadlines
- Ability to handle diverse assignments concurrently
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of:
- Digital and Analog Electronic Circuit Design
- Embedded Firmware Development
- PCB Layout
- Familiarity with test and measurement equipment (DMM, Oscilloscope, etc.)
• Altium Designer software
• Experience in design of products to meet UL and FCC certification requirements
• Experience in design and testing for electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
• Soldering (Through Hole and SMT)
• Mechanically inclined - capable of using power tools to fabricate and assemble simple test fixtures
Full or Part Time
Masco Corporation (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Masco Corporation is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
No visa sponsorship is available for this position, unless specified within the job description.
*TN #IND#CB, #MONS-MASCO