CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) CLA Search has been retained by Global Down Syndrome Foundation to identify a Sr. Manager Web Site and Digital Marketing to serve their team.
Does This Sound Like You?
Does your current role challenge to do your best work of your life AND to leave lasting, transformational impact on others around you every day? Do you feel a strong sense of togetherness with your team and a commitment to a greater purpose?
If you are you a mission-driven, creative digital marketing leader who believes you can leave a lasting impression on the world through what you do every day, we’d like to talk to you!
About Our Client:
Global Down Syndrome Foundation (GLOBAL) is a public non-profit 501(c)(3) dedicated to significantly improving the lives of people with Down syndrome through Research, Medical Care, Education and Advocacy. Formally established in 2009, GLOBAL’s primary focus is to support the [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr. Manager Website and Digital Marketing, the first academic home in the United States committed solely to research and medical care for people with Down syndrome.
Since Down syndrome is the least-funded genetic condition in the United States, fundraising and government advocacy to correct the alarming disparity of national funding for people with Down syndrome is a major goal. GLOBAL’s primary activity is in Colorado and the DC-area, although GLOBAL has members from over 40 states and two countries and supporters around the world.
To learn more, click here: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr. Manager Website and Digital Marketing
Our Mission, Vision and Values
Our goal is to significantly improve the lives of people with Down syndrome through Research, Medical Care, Education and Advocacy. We work to educate governments, educational organizations, and society, to affect legislative and social changes so that every person with Down syndrome has an equitable chance at a satisfying life. GLOBAL’s key areas of work are:
- Campaign and Major Gifts Fundraising
- Events Management and Annual Fundraising
- Government Advocacy
- Public Relations, Marketing & Communications
- Community Outreach; Membership Program, Health and Wellness Programs and special projects
What You’ll Do:
The Sr. Manager, Website and Digital Marketing (Sr. Manager) is responsible for the daily maintenance and strategic development of the GLOBAL website with clear measurable goals associated with increased website traffic, engagement, subscriptions, and donations. The Sr. Manager will be a smart, collaborative, and organized professional who will enjoy daily management of our website and digital marketing to communicate GLOBAL’s important work and resources that improve the lives of people with Down syndrome in the U.S. and eventually abroad.
The role is responsible for implementing GLOBAL’s e-mail blasts and coordinating content with our social media, public relations, Down Syndrome MagazineTM, and amplifying our message through our affiliates and partners. The Sr. Manager will work closely with the President & CEO to launch a new GLOBAL website that is already in progress. The role will also assist with implementing processes and protocols associated with content controls, workflow, security, and intellectual property clearance.
The Sr. Manager, Website & Digital Marketing reports directly to the President & CEO and will work collaboratively with GLOBAL’s management team as part of the PR, Marketing & Communications Department.
Website Management (Existing)
- Oversee all aspects of website management, including scheduled updates and performance analytic
- Create clear written processes and protocols and workflows for website content, security, intellectual property clearance, protocols regarding website and digital marketing communications integration with GLOBAL’s data team
- Research, review, recommend and implement new technology solutions to optimize website front-end and back-end performance, measure success of new features
- Analyze on-going website performance, establish KPI goals for each part of the website
- Harmonize the design between communication platforms including video and events
Website Management (Future– targeting launch 12/2021)
- Partner with the President & CEO to launch the new GLOBAL website using a custom Blackbaud WordPress solution; Finalize design elements as necessary
- Team with the President & CEO to create a workflow for staff to directly update content in their purview with checks and balances and monthly audits
- Oversee the loading of all content for each landing page including photos, videos, statistics, and verbiage; Identify stakeholders who will be responsible for timely, periodic updates
- Analyze on-going website performance and establishes KPI goals for each part of the website and other important transitional metrics (e.g. backlinks)
E-blasts & Digital/Print Communications
- Oversee digital fundraising campaigns (e.g. Mother’s Day) and e-blasts (e.g. monthly e-newsletter) using analytics to propose changes in distribution and overall plans
- Establish, design, and provide clear reporting to executives regarding eblasts’ reach, opens, engagement, donations, unsubscribes, resubscribes, and more
- Organize, design, and provide clear reporting to key stakeholders regarding other digital communications and print communications (e.g. event programs, holiday cards, invitations, and resources)
- Manage the resources needed to drive key analytics associated with every GLOBAL communication and present such data in an actionable, useful manner to key internal stakeholders
- Develop weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual media activity reports and data dashboards
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Web Design, Digital Media, Information Technology, Science or Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Graphic Design or Communications; 5-7 years of website management, development, analytics, harmonization, and building on WordPress; strategic planning experience preferred
- Proven graphic design experience, including digital assets, page layout, social media graphics, and event materials
- Advanced WordPress CMS experience; Extensive UX, HTML/CSS experience
- Strong SEO skills both technical and strategic; PPC a plus
- Knowledge of Blackbaud products including Online Express, Luminate and Raiser’s Edge NXT preferred; experience with CRM software a plus; Mailchimp email software; technically proficient with Google Analytics and AdWords; Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office
- Track record of increasing traffic, engagement, and revenue (purchases/donations) within budget, preferably at a small business or medium-sized organization
- Proven ability to analyze on-going website performance establishing KPIs for each landing page with timely reporting to the field to meet revenue and budget deliverables
Google Ad Words
Search Engine Optimization