Industry-Leading Company Seeking Clinical Data Manager!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Josh Raymond
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $70,000 - $100,000A bit about us:
We're an established, growing medical device manufacturer comprised of dedicated, passionate industry veterans. Our company provides a unique to the industry medical device aimed at helping people live longer. Our world-class team is looking for a Clinical Data Manager to provide hands-on expertise in all data management activities related to the preparations for an implementation of international clinical trials.
If you are a Clinical Data Manager with 3+ years of experience in Clinical Data Management, then please read on….Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Employee Stock Option Program!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Great Benefits including Company paid Health/Vision/Dental Insurance!
- Free Gym Membership!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Sign-on Bonus!
What you will be doing...
- Collaborate with project managers and team members to support the setup, maintenance and close out of the data management aspects of global clinical trials to ensure high data quality
- Participate in the design of Electronica Case Report Forms (eCRF) to ensure consistency with study protocol, clinical requirements and accurate and efficient data collection
- Create and review data validation check specifications and coordinate relevant parties in the development and testing of eCRM and data validation checks
- Perform thorough User Acceptance Testing (UAT) on eCRF and data validation checks
- Create, review and maintain project data management documents
- Monitor query resolutions and database locking progress, and actively communicate with sites participating in clinical trials and registries to resolve data issues
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
- 3+ years of Clinical Data Management experience
- Advanced skills in various EDC systems (e.g. MediData Rave)
- Experience in the entire lifecycle of data management in clinical trials including EDC Build, trial start-up, trial conduct and trial close out activities on global trials
Why join us?
We can offer you the opportunity to work on State-of-the-Art technology and make a meaningful and important impact on today's society and the next generation! Help us revolutionize the organ transplantation industry and develop products that save lives!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.
Clinical Data Management
Case Report Forms