We are currently seeking Forklift/Cherry Pickers to work under DHL through Kelly Services. Be sure to apply today!
Agency: Kelly Services
Location: Marathon Drive, Livermore Ca 94550 (now)
Voyager Street, Livermore Ca 94551 (New address in 45days)
Forklift/Cherry Pickers: Must have minimum of 6 months recent experience on a cherry picker. The cherry picker controls are the same as those on a high reach forklift. The candidate will harness themselves in and pick product on levels of 30ft and higher.
Pay rate and shifts:
Please note: All positions are currently $3.00 more hourly (HAZARD PAY) than what is listed below through May 31st.
Day Shift: 6am – 2:30pm $18.50
Swing Shift: 2pm – 10:30pm $ 19.00
Grave Shift: 10pm – 6:30pm $19.25
must be available for mandatory overtime and to work all day throughout the week.
Most schedules are not Mon – Fri. They usually all have a weekend day included (ie Tues – Sat or Sun – Thurs).
Start Date: Once Background and Drug Screening is completed
Skills and Requirements:
- Must have six months of recent experience on a cherry picker
- A high school diploma or equivalent is desirable.
- Forklift operator certificate or satisfactory completion of a forklift-training program within the first 30 days of employment is essential
- Ability to spend 20 of time physically loading product onto equipment, pallets or totes.
- Working knowledge of warehouse management system equipment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work specified shifts for set wages.
- Ability to understand and follow work procedures and safety rules.
- Ability to read, understand, and follow directions/instructions.
- Ability to identify and locate products that require reading, counting, accurately performing simple math calculations, and printing product code on applicable documents.
Working Conditions: Occasional 3-33 - climbing, kneeling, walking.
- Frequent 34-66 - pushing, pulling, lifting, carrying max 100 lbs .
- Constant 67-100 - sitting, standing, vision Near, far, peripheral , Operation of equipment Forklift, tugger and other power equipment .
- Overall work environment is 90 inside and 10 outside.
Other working conditions: extreme temperatures Freezer cooled environment, non-cooled warehouse, humidity/wet, hazards The work involves risks or discomforts, e.g. working around moving parts and equipment, safety Some safety precautions and/or the use of protective safety equipment, product odors, may be exposed to hazardous materials.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.